The SmartV Education Center helps primary school children read, write, speak and think in English through a 6 month program.
- We bring a world class standard curriculum designed and tested by UNESCO, USAID and WHO; further curated by leading educationalists and engineers.
- Our tablet based interactive curriculum and games make learning easier; with our audio, video and game based techniques kids not only enjoy learning but are also able to read, write, think and speak in English within a very short span of time.
- Monthly events performed by the kids to demonstrate what they have learnt that month.
- Students from grade 2 to grade 7 can attend these classes after their school hours by paying an admission fee followed by a monthly fee to the centre coordinator.
- Kids at the centre undertake classes 3 times a week for 6-7 months. They take part in various activities, perform skits among their friends in English and also perform them for their parents.
- We regularly update you about the progress of your child through various mediums, and involve you in the process of learning.
- At the end, kids are able to read, write, think and speak in English like any other kid studying in expensive english medium schools.
For more details about our program and what we do, feel free to reach out to us through this form – Enquiry!